Marketing Specialist - Internship
at Aerospace Technical Services - ATS in
Marketing Specialist - Internship Full time at Aerospace Technical Services - ATS in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 12, 2021
3 Months Paid Internship (can lead to Full-Time position).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
- Reports findings and results to upper management and executives
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Interview Preparation Skills For Salesperson Queen Mary AcademyAED 51
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Marketing for Business Level 3 Diploma Global EdulinkAED 560
AED 3,575Duration: Upto 15 Hours