Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technical Recruiter)
at Bayt.com in
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technical Recruiter) Full time at Bayt.com in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 14, 2021
Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.com, we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Bayt.com careers, how we remain one of the Greatest Places To Work in the Middle East, and how you can become part of our story!
Bayt.com is looking for a highly motivated Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. The ideal candidate has a full-cycle recruitment experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great talent; specialized in the IT recruitment process.
- Coordinate with the IT hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Develop and update technical job descriptions, job specifications, and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Source potential candidates through online, offline channels and niche platforms, and social networks.
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Human Resources Management Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 103
AED 1,028Duration: 80 Hours
Diploma in Human Resource Management Practice City of London College of EconomicsAED 731Duration: Upto 12 Months
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 2,755
AED 3,444Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom
Certified In Emotional Intelligence Specialist Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom