Motion Graphics Designer
at Hotel Baazar in
Motion Graphics Designer Full time at Hotel Baazar in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with elearning solutions. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
• Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
• Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
• Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
• Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
• Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
• Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.