UAE National Reception Supervisor | Lexus| Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
Ensure courteous and professional handling of the customer during the latter's visit to Lexus workshops to guarantee Customer Satisfaction and Retention.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes, not tasks
- Ensures that the Reception area is well managed and operates smoothly for a high level of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a high level of Customer Satisfaction for customer Retention and business development.
- Carry out pre-booking of vehicles for Service to ensure proper workshop loading.
- Ensure the vehicle is received efficiently and in a professional manner to assure the customer that his vehicle is in safe hands.
- Ensure job card is opened efficiently and accurately for the quick and correct execution of the job and once the job is completed; raise necessary invoices to ensure timely delivery and collection of payment from customers.
- Ensure effective personal and telephonic communication with customers regarding charges, approvals, and negotiations.
JOB CONTEXT: Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
For a customer Workshop Reception is the window to the world of after-sales service.
The Reception Supervisor's job, as a custodian of the Reception, is to ensure that the image any customer forms through this window is that of professionalism in Customer Care and of Lexus Quality.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.