Sales Engineer - Fire Fighting | AFE | Dubai, UAE
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the sales of fire stopping materials and maintenance etc. to ensure top line and bottom line are achieved in AMC and projects.
- Develop & maintain relationships with Contractors and potential customers’ accounts across the assigned market.
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential customer
- Develop the customer base across the assigned region and maintain a customer database and customer visit report.
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Follow-up with client and secure orders.
- Job holder should follow-up with the clients and maximize own sales volume and distribution to meet or exceed annual targets.
- Using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product or service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products/services.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge, Knowledge of competitor products, establishing personal networks.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Customer feedback.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.