Brand Coordinator | Kate Spade | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
About the Position:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Consultant to join our successful Toyota Material Handling Equipment in Dubai. As our dynamic Sales Consultant your primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of Commercial Toyota Material Handling (Forklift Equipment) while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required for analysis or campaigns
- Conducts regular customer/field visits to assess business requirements and maintain healthy relationships to ensure top customer satisfaction levels.
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the set standards.
- Attend all sales meetings and modular training sessions, refresher courses that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager / Branch Manager is informed if additional training is required.
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records in the deal file as per the SOP
- Ensure To ensure that Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.