HR Technology Analyst | Corporate Services | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
About the Role
We are seeking a highly capable and motivated HR Technology Analyst to enhance the performance of our HR ecosystems and technologies. We are looking for a team player that can balance technical HR Technology interest with strong functional experience, communication and collaboration.
The HR Technology Analyst is responsible to execute the full range of Human Resource System functions, including business process configuration, system updates, security role administration, report development and training. An individual who can help support, evolve SAP, SuccessFactors and other technologies globally, and ensure its health, performance and growth.
The analyst will build partnerships and collaborate with functional leads and key business partners to deliver improvements, support and insights in the HR Technology domain.
- Work closely with the HRIS Transformation Manager to deliver Process and Change Management interventions – building sustainable and long-term positive change in the business
- Create requirements definitions and specifications documentation for enhancements or fixes on our existing systems.
- Prepare and deliver workshops covering process improvements, change management and training interventions
- Respond to SAP & SuccessFactors related questions and requests from HR Partners and employees, ensuring excellent client service and satisfaction in all areas
- Maintain reports and system processes documentation for current state
- Design/develop/deliver user procedures, guidelines, documentation and training
- Work with Employee Services group to continuously reduce number of support issues and improve internal customer satisfaction by adhering to the appropriate SLAs
- Perform other duties as assigned
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.