HR Technology Expert | Corporate Services | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
About the Role
We are seeking a highly capable and motivated HR Technology Expert to enhance the performance of our HR ecosystems and technologies. We are looking for a hybrid team player that can balance technical HR Technology interest with strong functional experience, communication and collaboration skills.
The HR Technology Expert is responsible to execute the full range of Human Resource Information System functions, including business process configuration, system updates, security role administration, report development and training. An individual who can help support, evolve SAP, SuccessFactors and Salesforce developments globally, and ensure its health, performance and growth is ideal!
The analyst will build partnerships and collaborate with functional leads and key business partners to deliver improvements, support and insights in the HRIS domain.
- Provide Tier 2 level day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, including integration error support
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation for enhancements or fixes on our existing systems.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular system audits
- Respond to SAP & SuccessFactors related questions and requests from HR Partners and employees, ensuring excellent client service and satisfaction in all areas
- Maintain reports and system processes documentation for current state.
- Design/develop user procedures, guidelines, documentation and training
- With limited guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work with Employee Services group to continuously reduce number of support issues and improve internal customer satisfaction by adhering to the appropriate SLAs
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.