Air Freight Coordinator (Aerospace) - Import & Export| Al Futtaim Logistics | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
About the Job:
We are currently looking for an experienced Air Freight Coordinator to handle airfreight export & import shipments and its operation in coordination with Internal and External customers in an efficient manner. You will handle aerospace related logistics, such as handling of AOG (Air Crafts On Ground), TCS (Time Critical Service) and coordinating Air Side Deliveries on time, etc.
Specifically, key responsibilities includes the following:
- Effectively manage each & every job in a timely manner for the customers allocated.
- Clearing the assigned incoming / outgoing Air Freight shipments as per the terms.
- Handling the Aerospace Logistics movements / AOG’s / Time Critical shipments
- Handling the documentation and process of various authority approvals such as Police / Municipality / MOFA & etc.
- Timely processing of Customs declarations, updation of Tracker and accurate invoicing.
- Job registration, update of details in EDI Cargowise, Invoicing, e-docs to be managed efficiently.
- Handle additional customers jobs as and when situation arises especially during annual leave and as disseminated by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager.
- To ensure timely invoicing & avoid issuance of credit notes
- To avoid errors related to payment of customs amendment charges and/or fines
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.