Site Engineer - Maintenance
at Amana in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Site Engineer - Maintenance Full time at Amana in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 19, 2021
- Attends costumer (defect) complaints on time and ensures complaint is resolved successfully.
- Responds to client queries and coordinates with AMANA'S departments to solve any issue which may arise during the defect liability period.
- Assigns subcontractors as per agreement to tasks on hand and ensures the work is completed properly and timely. Monitors performance of subcontractors and raises any issues.
- Implements preventive maintenance program as per schedule.
- Complies with internal and external health and safety regulations.
- Maintains stocks of supplies, parts and equipment according to inventory levels, ensures that purchase requests are raised timely to avoid shortage of critical items.
- Keeps records of maintenance and repair costs, incidents, root cause analysis, and procedures.
- Maintains timely and accurate data entries in all applied systems/applications.
- Adheres to the approved maintenance budget.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Engineering starting now.
AED 833Duration: Upto 22 Hours
Solar Design Lead AcademyAED 47
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour