Web And Graphic Designer
at Fittgroup in
Web And Graphic Designer Full time at Fittgroup in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 6, 2021
- Responsible for the development and design of major and minor web applications and components.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge in creating artworks & photo editing in illustrator and photoshop.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Knowledge of brand guidelines
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and font style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment purchasing from vendors.
- Responsible for marketing materials including print and digital campaigns advertisements, display banners, marketing collateral signage branding, and all other material requests from various departments - Press, ATL, BTL, Outdoor, POS, Events etc. and Web designing - Website design and development, Social Media Management, App design etc. Knowledge of 3D, Video Editing & SEO is a plus.
- Knowledge of typography, spatial orientation, the handling and manipulation of images, freehand graphics, and basic design elements.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.