IT Manager - UAE Nationals Only
at I-Talent in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
IT Manager - UAE Nationals Only Full time at I-Talent in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 6, 2021
Position: IT Manager – UAE Nationals only
Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: AED 55,000
Role/Purpose of the job:
To plan, manage and control all the activities of the IT department including formulating and developing IT strategies and plans consistent with Company’s business objectives and requirements.
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Direct Reports: IT Help Desk Officer, Network Administration Officer, Database Administration
- Develops IT strategy based on strategic objectives and business plan of the company and considering the IT needs of the company to ensure IT capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company’s growth and objectives.
- Prepares overall IT budget as part of annual budgeting cycle and obtains necessary approval for it.
- Develops IT policies, procedures, standards and requirements and procedures for the company and ensures it is communicated and complied with.
- Plans and leads the studies to assess the IT needs of company’s departments and takes appropriate action to fulfill the needs.
- Monitors all IT projects and develops proposal to Top Management relating to system integration, software or hardware upgrades.
- Ensures the establishment of adequate processes for evaluation of IT Hardware / Software vendors.
- Plays a lead role in the selection and establishment of contracts with vendors for acquisition, installation, and maintenance of all information technology hardware, software, and services.
- Manages the information and data integrity of the company.
- Ensures the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Prepares a variety of reports on equipment utilization, level of efficiency, standards of service, and recommended actions to improve service delivery and cost effectiveness.
- Ensures the regular verification and control of programs to avoid major system break down.
- Reviews daily logs and reports to detect recurring slowdowns or errors in information systems’ operations and initiate retrieval measures as required.
- Keeps the CFO informed about any major developments in the IT practices and trends that are required to stay up to date with the technology .
- Ensures all IT reports are produced according to schedule and distributed in a timely manner.
- Manages employees in the IT department in performing their delegated tasks and nominate employees for appropriate training.
- Performs any other relevant task as directed by CFO and CEO.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Microsoft Azure (DP-200) Practice Questions Testprep TrainingAED 59Duration: 1 To 3 Months
HTML5 & CSS3 (Video-Based) UplatzAED 51Duration: Upto 15 Hours
SAP Success Factors E-LearnifyAED 1,286
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 60 Hours Live virtual classroom
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom