at Concept Me in
Content Manager Full time at Concept Me in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 1, 2021
Desired profiles: With a steady number of projects, and a new marketing strategy in place - we are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated professional with 2-3 years working experience and demonstrable creative writing skills with a high interest in the design field.
As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. A strong sense of aesthetics and an eye for details will be required alongside with editing skills. Graphic design skills would be a huge plus.
Direct reporting: Managing Director
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Create, Edit, proofread written content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Assist MD during filming and organize working schedule
- Liaise with the other members of the marketing team / videographers / graphic designers / editors / strategy to have an impeccable work flow.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Email Marketing - Creativity, Engagement, Persuasion Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Marketing Tools and Tips for Success Study 365AED 127
AED 833Duration: Upto 4 Hours