Content Writer (SEO)
at Snaphunt in
Content Writer (SEO) Full time at Snaphunt in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on March 30, 2021
- Join one of the hottest startups in the region
- Gain tremendous experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
You will be responsible for :
- Writing copy that complements the creative concepts for website, campaigns and social media.
- Formulating and integrating keywords for Search Engine Optimization.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- You have a Diploma/Degree in a relevant field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a copywriter, journalist or similar role. ideally within finance, technology or startup.
- You have experience with web analytics with a strong understanding of technical SEO and analysis skills for keyword research, content optimization and off-site SEO
- You have experience leading data-driven content analysis, performance tracking, and reporting
- You have a way with words and a passion for FinTech
- You pay keen attention to details and deliver work of high standards
- You are able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Investment Banker Diploma (Masters level) City of London College of EconomicsSGD 398Duration: Upto 10 Months
Certified Wealth Manager VskillsSGD 72
SGD 149Duration: 1 To 2 Months