at Aspire - SEA in
SEO Writer Full time at Aspire - SEA in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on March 31, 2021
Aspire is the #1 business neobank for modern businesses. With a mission to reinvent digital banking for SMEs, entrepreneurs, and a new generation of digital-savvy businesses, we are building a platform that offers what financial products our customers need, how they need it.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has successfully raised USD 40M from world-class investors and financial partners such as Y-combinator and others. It has partnered with leading financial firms like Visa and Transferwise to power its solutions. In 2020, we were awarded as the #1 Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Startup [Fintech] Award by TechNode Global ORIGIN Awards. Currently, we have ~100 employees from offices in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
You will be amazed and energized by the diverse backgrounds of our people. We are a team made up of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders and high-achievers who want to make an impact yet always collaborate and don’t take NO for an answer. We have high bars during our assessment process because we want to inspire and to be inspired by other teammates.
We are still expanding and hiring more top talent who are passionate about startups to join the journey of building a neobank to support the under-serviced SMEs and entrepreneurs.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing copy that complements the creative concepts for website, campaigns and social media.
- Formulating and integrating keywords for Search Engine Optimization.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
What will you need?
- A penchant for words (with a focus on clarity and business outcomes) and a passion for fintech
- Proven work experience as a copywriter, journalist, or similar role (finance, startup, or technology experience is a plus)
- Web analytics and SEO experience is preferred, with a strong understanding of technical SEO and analysis skills for keyword research, content optimization and off-site SEO
- Experience leading data-driven content analysis, performance tracking, and reporting
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years of equivalent work experience
What's on Offer?
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Finance (MBA) City of London College of EconomicsSGD 1,065Duration: Upto 10 Months
SGD 131Duration: 1 To 2 Months