Client Relations Sales
at Advanced hair studio in
Client Relations Sales Full time at Advanced hair studio in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 31, 2021
- The role of the Client Relations Executive is to be the primary owner of a portfolio of customers, driving practices to create more value for our business. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Initiate sales strategies and coordinate actions to influence clients. Liaising and networking with clients, both internal and external; including customers, colleagues, and partner organizations, tie-ups.
- Increase footfalls at the studio via means of effective use of networking, follow-ups and closing deals. Communicate frequently with clients on updates, information, concerns.
- Analyze type of calls/appointments received at the Front Desk, taking into account the sources of these queries.
- Maintain and strengthen relations with current clients by conducting follow-up calls post-consultation.
- Build on solid client relations and create opportunities for up-sale and cross-sale.
- Co-ordinate between internal customers (employee work force) to get inter-departmental work-flow standardised and running smoothly.
- Support in the upkeep of the studio premises, creating an ambience of quality for all client visits.
- Maintaining a close relationships with the consultants for clients with the purpose of achieving sales targets, retaining clients.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Sales and Negotiation starting now.
Developing Your Workshop Program Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Diploma in Sales Management Global EdulinkAED 399
AED 2,596Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom