at I-Talent in
Senior Accountant Full time at I-Talent in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 30, 2021
Some of the major Key responsibilities of this position are:
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare and publish timely Separate & Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS, SOCPA, IFRSs)
- Profitability Analysis, Costing, Scenario and Variance Analysis
- Assist High Management in the forecasting, Budgeting and Valuation process
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings (VAT, ZAKAT, WHT, Payroll Tax and Social security)
- Coordinate with EY (auditor) in the preparation of regulatory reporting whether in KSA, UAE and Egypt.
- Big Data Reconciliation and Analytics using Power BI, Power Query, Vlookup, Power Pivot
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Conduct IT & Operational Audit by reviewing and assessing the implemented formulas, financial dashboards and outputs of platforms is comply with the local regulations and signed agreements with stakeholders.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 298
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Manage your own business Accounting Skill ExpressAED 50
AED 999Duration: 2 Hours
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 3,012
AED 3,765Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom