Senior Full Stack Application Developer
at Top ERP Training Center Abu dhabi in
Job highlightsPosted on March 29, 2021
The Senior Full Stack Application Developer will be a part of the IT Applications team performing all the development & configuration activities of web & mobile applications integrated to SAP System. Responsible for maintaining and supporting users on all web-based applications. Resolve technical issues through troubleshooting and analysis, code corrections and suggestions. Must be motivated and self-driven being responsible for planning, configuration, implementation and documentation of procedures & policies, operational guidelines, top-notch performance of applications, ensuring the best practices are followed and always stays abreast of technological advancements.
Hands-on experience and knowledge requirements:
· 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing Web Applications and Mobile Apps.
· Extensive experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, JSON, XML, AJAX, and MVC Development framework as well as OData Service consumption on UI using GET, PUT, POST methods.
· Extensive experience on Scripting/Server-Side Programming (Ruby On Rails - a must experience, PHP, Java,)
· Experience on Web Services Technology (SOA, RESTful, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XQuery).
· Application Server configuration knowledge: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, NGINX, Apache HTTP Server, Microsoft IIS, WebLogic, etc.
· Mobile Application Development experience for native Android and iOS operating systems.
· The candidate must have hands-on experience in developing programs for mobile devices.
· Experience/knowledge in managing SAP PI/PO for integration between SAP and 3rd party applications would be a plus.
· SAP Fiori experience would be a plus to have
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.