Marketing And Business Development Manager
at Graff Design LLC in
Marketing And Business Development Manager Full time at Graff Design LLC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 28, 2021
Business Development Manager in an Interior Fit- out Company:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call to arrange meetings at customers’ premises.
- Find out what an organization needs and work with a team to plan proposals and pricing.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals to discuss their requirements and ideas.
- Sell products and services to new and existing customers and participate in client presentations.
- Negotiate with customers and build positive relationships and establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions.
- Prepare quotations or proposal to clients.
- Go to events and conferences to gain information on market trends and competitors.
- Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management.
- Receives and study the project Tender or on hand handled by the immediate project manager.
- Handle projects if needed.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in the UAE and wider GCC (as appropriate) generating opportunities through contacts, networking and associations.
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 5-10 years fit-out interior project sales experience, preferably in the turnkey and interior works sector, commercial real estate, event management or construction.
- - Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experienced in dealing with clients.
- Experience in an interior fit-out/joinery company is a must or any design/architecture community in Dubai or other UAE based clients.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in the UAE and a strong understanding of the UAE market with proven success in a competitive sales environment.
Salary: To be discussed on the interview
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Introduction to E-Mail Marketing Skill ExpressAED 50
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Creating a Google AdWords Campaign Skill ExpressAED 50
AED 999Duration: Upto 2 Hours