Fragrance CP Sales Support Executive For MENA
at Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch) in
Job highlightsPosted on March 25, 2021
Fragrance Consumer Products Sales Support Executive for the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) - Strategic Fragrance Development Projects
A Sales Support Executive with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty and a key member of our Fragrance Consumer Products Sales team to support strategic Fragrance Development projects for the Middle East & North Africa region, and to be based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
Fragrance is at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating fragrances that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create scents that shape people's lives.
Our senses step into gear from the moment we wake up in the morning until we turn in for the night. The consumer grooming and cleaning regimen intersects with Consumer Products (Personal care, Home & Air care, Fabric care, Oral care), Fine Fragrance (Perfumes), and Active Beauty products, with fragrance at the core of every experience. Givaudan Consumer Products (CP’s) are, more often than not, responsible for carrying you through the olfactive journey of your day.
Givaudan's CP teams are present in every region of the world. Years of experience have resulted in an innate knowledge of consumer preferences depending on the segment and geographical location. Our CP teams work together to create the success that Givaudan thrives on and brings together various skill sets - Creation and Evaluation, Consumer Market Research, Marketing, Sampling, Sales, Customer Relations, and QC. We have a selection of key competencies present in each region.
To further support our new ways of working and manage some key strategic initiatives, we are now hiring for a ‘Sales Support Executive’ for our Fragrance Consumer Products Sales team for the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. This is a temporary role on an open contract for 1 year to start with, with possibilities later on to be extended or the role to be made permanent depending on our business requirement.
Based in our Dubai office in Media City and reporting to the Fragrances Consumer Products Sales Director for MENA, you will play an essential role in the team, providing critical support and developing an intimate understanding of Givaudan Fragrance briefing and project management systems. You will be responsible for supporting key Fragrance development projects and other initiatives. You will also actively build and maintain professional relationships with our teams and customers in the MENA region.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers, customers, and our employees. Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you excel at providing excellent service to customers and loves to collaborate!
In this exciting role, with a can-do mindset, you will:
Support our business:
• Support strategic initiatives for specific Fragrance development projects and sample requests for the MENA region, from initiation to completion and submission preparation.
• Manage Sales administrative tasks.
• Support the business for sourcing market products, information, creative and technical needs.
• Prepare and maintain price quotations and ensure accuracy on our internal systems.
Position our products:
• Collaborate and work with our internal teams to bring about more awareness and ‘internal selling’ of the strategic Fragrance development projects.
• Analyse data to identify meaningful insights.
• Create easy to understand reports and presentations.
• Manage priorities for yourself and the sales team.
Service our customers:
• Respond to all customer enquiries using systems knowledge, creative investigation, and follow up.
• Provide business teams with information on customers' requests, insights, and communications.
• Use your skills to support the Key Account Managers in keeping our customer happy.
Improve the bottom line:
• Coordinate and update the tracking tools for reporting.
• Maintain the data accuracy of reports.
• Create daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards and support project management reporting.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.