Fragrance Library Coordinator For The Middle East & North Africa
at Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch) in
Job highlightsPosted on March 25, 2021
A Gallery Coordinator with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and an essential member of our Fragrance Consumer Products Business, and supporting our Fragrance Library (Gallery) team while being based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
Our Fragrance Development team houses Evaluator’s who are olfactive development specialists, Marketeers, Consumer Insights Specialists, and Library (Gallery) & Best Practices teams who collaborate closely with our Perfumers and Customers to create winning fragrances. To do so, the Development team analyses current olfactive trends, forecast future trends and assess consumer preferences.
To further support our new ways of working in the region, we are currently looking to hire a ‘Gallery Coordinator' for our Fragrances Consumer Products Gallery & Best Practices team for the Middle East & North Africa (MENA). In this role, you will provide administrative support to the team, ensure efficient day-to-day operations of the team, and manage the best in class fragrance library. You will have the opportunity to make an impactful contribution to winning fragrance project opportunities within the Gallery team.
This is a temporary role on an open contract for 1 year to start with, with possibilities, later on, to be extended depending on our business requirement. You will be based in our regional office in Dubai and report to the Gallery & Best Practices Director for MENA.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value, and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
Project support -
• Manage the data, oil stock, and illustrations for the fragrance gallery/library
• Maintain the quality of internal fragrance database tools according to business needs.
• Provide support to the Gallery team in managing the addition of new fragrances to the internal fragrance selection tool.
• Organise the oil and illustrations of new fragrance entries in the gallery.
• Replenish fragrance illustration’s every 12 months.
• Update fragrance library collections every 12 months.
• Organise and conduct cross-category fragrance sharing and validation sessions regularly with the various fragrance development teams.
• Manage the fragrance database by adding all the necessary data and inputs from the fragrance development teams.
• Coordinate and support the set up of quarterly exhibitions of the fragrance library collections.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.