at SMARTMED in
Staff Nurse Full time at SMARTMED in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 25, 2021
For a homecare company in Dubai, a nurse is needed to provide care for our patients at home, the service will be monitored from our office & limited to visiting the patients on demand.
Monitoring of vital signs during home care; blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and oximeter statistics
b. Monitoring of blood glucose levels, and providing teaching and support for client and family
- Preparation and/or administration of medications including Pre-Pour Medications, Pre-Load Syringes as required;
- Medication monitoring and support for clients with acute or chronic health conditions;
- Observing skin colour, texture and general condition to find infection early in clients
- Wound assessment and dressing changes
- Monitor and care of catheters and ostomy
- Skilled in I.V. Therapy and P.I.C.C. Lines
- Provide Advanced Foot Care
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.