RPA Consultant - Automation Studio
at Top ERP Training Center Abu dhabi in
Job highlightsPosted on March 24, 2021
RPA Consultant should have ability to guide and work with a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently. The role is expected to have ability to analyse business process, to suggest improvements and develop RPA solutions around them. He / she should be able to break down the process and estimate time for process steps. He / she should understand, document, analyse the business process, and participate in preparation of project analysis document and solution design document. Support other team members to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and any other best practices. Provide support and guidance to the business stake holders technical questions and be responsible for solving their issues based on defined and agreed SLAs. The ideal candidate must support the Tech Lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes with the company.
- Develop RPA solutions using UI Path and OCR solutions using Abby Flexi capture.
- Work with stakeholders to execute RPA initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Work closely with the business to understand the current business processes, systems involved, volumes, problem statement etc.
- Identify automation opportunities as per agreed framework and governance.
- Adhere to technology related standards, policies and procedures such as standardization framework, coding standards.
- Ensure technology framework is followed as per guidelines for all automation opportunities across business units and operations.
- Identification, assessment and validation of potential processes/ candidates for RPA using proven methodologies or value assessment framework.
- Process preparation for Robotics solution, which includes documentation of process redesign, gaps and wastes identification, quantifiable business benefits etc.
- Document ‘as is’ business processes, prepare Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), creation of automation architecture and technical / solution design documents.
- Prepare complexity assessment for all processes.
- Prepare project plan for each automation opportunity.
- Create / Maintain reusable component for all processes.
- Deliver automation projects based on the tools and technologies in project scope.
- Mentoring colleagues through RPA training and accreditation program providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunity, accurately analysing, estimating new processes, and quickly assessing feasibility.
- Prepare Weekly status review for Management review.
- Prepare technical help card for Business stakeholders.
- Review code of other colleagues and create report.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Work closely with L2 / L3 for handover of the automation process developed.
- Work closely with IT-PMO for inputs / approvals throughout automation lifecycle.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to Tech Lead accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Act as the first point of contact in case of any configuration issues for the team.
- Monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
- Monitors the changes that happen post implementation to ensure the planned business benefits are realized.
- Support the Project Manager in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as stakeholder management.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.