Account Manager – Mandarin Speaker
at Amazon in
Account Manager – Mandarin Speaker Full time at Amazon in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 22, 2021
Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses? Or want to solve complex business problems with strategic impact for a population of selling partners? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for an Account Manager (business-development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace team based in Dubai, UAE
Working in a dynamic business development environment, your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition through lead generation, phone/email-based business evaluation and supporting the business launch of new sellers – as they make their wide range of products available to millions of Amazon/Souq customers. You also need to possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners – helping them grow their business on Amazon. In addition, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from the sellers into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers working with cross-functional teams.
To be successful in this role you must have superior analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working autonomously and taking full control & responsibility for achieving business objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Identify, prospect, and recruit high-potential selling partners to Amazon.ae Marketplace.
· Effectively prioritize and lead a portfolio of selling partners to realize the product family's opportunities and goals (both Inputs/Outputs metrics).
· Be your seller partners' consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business
· Identify key business opportunities of your categories via spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing to ensure managing the portfolio toward a growth plan
· Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting selling partners' business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
· Work closely with selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s/Souq's high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
· Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans for your portfolio of selling partners.
· Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners portfolio.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Creating Successful Staff Retreats Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 999Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Negotiation Skills Certificate New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom