at CLICKALT GLOBAL PVT LTD in
Content Writer Full time at CLICKALT GLOBAL PVT LTD in India
Job highlightsPosted on March 22, 2021
On a mission to become the world’s best IT consultancy and digital marketing solution providers and help solve business problems through effective brand management.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Content Writer to join us. You should love to write above everything else, be goal-oriented, enjoy challenges, and be respectful of deadlines. Your primary responsibility is to create and draft content for the company’s and the client’s blogs, websites, and social media.
You'll be part of a highly motivated team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to create campaigns on a massive scale for clients spanning across the globe. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about their work, and believe that world-class service is critical to customer success.
- Write a clear, well-structured marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Edit, clarify and proofread documents written by others.
- Write and promote content on social media.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Update website content as needed.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a content writer, copywriter, or a similar role.
- A degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media marketing is desirable.
What's on Offer?
- Great work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Customer Services Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeINR 2,073
INR 18,685Duration: 80 Hours
Level 2 & 3 Customer Services Diploma New Skills AcademyINR 1,762
INR 21,948Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Online Airport Management Diploma Course GateINR 1,762
INR 18,857Duration: Upto 3 Hours