at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Store Director Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 21, 2021
Our client is now recruiting for a Store Director to be based in Dubai
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- 5-7 years of sales management experience in luxury retail.
- Have a proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales result and meeting targets.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to build client relationships and represent a luxury brand in the Middle East market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Educated to degree level.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Start Your Own Ironing Business Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Retail Administrator Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 15,000Duration: 1 Year Live virtual classroom
Certified Executive And Life Coach Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom