at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Order Processor Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 21, 2021
Our client is now recruiting for a an Order Processor
Duties & Responsibilities
- Making sure Customers receive their products in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively resolving Customer issues/concerns regarding Purchase Orders.
- Communicating Customers needs and demands to the Principals being the link, between the Company and the Vendors.
- Entering Sales Quotations, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders in D365.
- Preparing Profitability Sheets, Getting Commercial & Technical Approvals when needed.
- Processing Orders with the Principals, Following up for Order Confirmations, Expiry Dates, Shipping Status, etc.
- Acknowledging Orders to the Customers, Agents, Sales and/or Service Teams.
- Updating Customers about the Status of their Orders and Communicating all Requests/ Information coming from the Principals.
- Handling Sales and Service Requests related to Ordering Goods and/or Services from the Principals.
- Handling Warranty Claims, Processing Service Orders such as Repairs, Visits and Maintenance Contracts.
- Supporting Logistics Team, Accounts, Marketing Department, Sales and Service Departments in all matters related to Ordering and Shipping from the Principals.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement Online Alpha AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 5 Hours