at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Sales Assistant Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 21, 2021
Our client is now recruiting for a Sales Assistant
- As a trading company operating on a highly competitive market we need people having both excellent sales and negotiation competences. In our business, being able to sell is as much important as being able to buy. Additionally, we need people which are business‐oriented, with excellent social skills in order to develop a long term relationship with our clients and prospects.
- To assist the sales team to achieve the targets given by the Management in terms of sales turnover and gross margin.
On a daily basis, the mission will consist of (but not be limited to):
- Receiving Requests for Quotation (RFQ’s)
- Obtaining the best possible prices and lead time from vendors in relation to each tender
- Preparing bid analysis and commercial offers in agreement with the management
- Submitting and following‐up commercial proposals
- Finalizing negotiation with selected vendors
- Providing necessary support to our admin & logistics department during expediting of purchase orders
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Creating Successful Staff Retreats Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 999Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Negotiation Skills Certificate New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom