Assistant Demand Planner
at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Assistant Demand Planner Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 21, 2021
ASSISTANT DEMAND PLANNER
- This is a Contract role through ManpowerME - 6 months renewable
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Supply Chain director
- Our Client is looking for an Assistant Demand Planner to join their team in Dubai, UAE. You will add value to the role by ensuring continuous analysis and statistical insights that drive overall better business performance and future outlook. You will be assisting a team of 3 Demand Planners with their day to day tasks.
- • Gather market specific detailed forecast intelligence for UAE.
- • Generate and own baseline forecast
- • Analyze channel and SKU (stock-keeping unit) mix in depth to drive better business planning
- • Delivers the forecast on time along with upload into SAP
- • Prepares and minutes for the Weekly sales meeting
- • Prepares and analyzes data ahead of monthly Demand Review meeting with the multifunctional team
Tools and Reporting / Master Data Management
- • Promotes process innovation and tools development
- • Maintains baseline generation tool updating it monthly
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Mastering Data Analysis with Excel Global EdulinkAED 197
AED 1,273Duration: Upto 3 Hours
Microsoft Excel - Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Alpha AcademyAED 71
AED 1,396Duration: Upto 1 Days