Sr Data Scientist - UAE National
at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Sr Data Scientist - UAE National Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 21, 2021
Data Scientist role in the Digital Subsurface Solutions Data Science team, who will be responsible for guiding the successful delivery of Analytic Solutions to internal customers.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Data Scientist will be responsible for designing and executing undirected research and tackling open-ended data problems related to AI, ML, predictive / analytical modeling, data mining, and research on large scale, complex data sets, using statistical, machine learning, graph modeling, text mining and other modern techniques.
This individual is also responsible for collaborating with various teams and providing periodic updates through presentations and prototype demonstrations. The role will require working on multiple projects simultaneously. This position will also be involved in the formulation of key business requirements to be solved, rationalizing the various analytical approaches to solve those problems.
Finally, this position is involved in helping to develop, analyze and draw conclusions, and presenting the results back to business users. Depending on the candidate’s qualification, this position can be either a Data Scientist or a Senior Data Scientist.
- Researches and assesses next-generation technologies for data-driven solutions
- Generates innovative ideas, establishes new research directions, and shapes and executes on technical projects
- Applies theoretical knowledge to solve industrial problems
- Applies engineering knowledge in developing data-driven algorithms and prototypes for classification, regression, anomaly detection, failure prediction, and optimization
- Works with business and engineering teams to implement robust and scalable industrial software solutions
- Maintains state-of-the-art knowledge and contributes to technical discussions and reviews as an expert in related areas of responsibility
- Communicates ideas, plans, and results effectively via oral and written reports - Works effectively with peers, management, operations groups, and outside organizations
- Participate in technical forums and other appropriate events and conferences
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Threat Detection and Response (Exam CFR-210) Alpha AcademyAED 51
AED 955Duration: Upto 11 Hours
Cyber Security One EducationAED 76
AED 771Duration: Upto 6 Days
SAP Success Factors E-LearnifyAED 1,286
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 60 Hours Live virtual classroom
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom