Connected Gas Sales Manager
at Honeywell in
Job highlightsPosted on March 16, 2021
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Purpose of the Job
- Driving all connected gas projects and supporting revenue and margin growth of HON associated portfolio in the MERTA region
- Supporting development, implementation & deployment of wireless sales strategies.
- Influencing, promoting and deploying connected enterprise solutions & associated technologies at end user level
- •Act as central point of contact team for execution and operational support of wireless opportunities
- •Identifying and setting up partnership with system integrators, wireless channel partners & Corporate Accounts.
- •Managing and coordinating the team efforts to meet complex customer requirements and fully leveraging new wireless business opportunities across the customers organization
- •Growing the connected pipeline (including connected safety) with local support of the gas sales team and optimizing winning ratio %
- •Developing new strategic relationships and customers to increase Wireless business volume across key vertical markets.
- •Analyzing competent market activity and trends
- •Managing the coordination, communication and implementation of strategic action initiatives across regional sales teams, cross-functional managers, multiple customers sites, integrators, EPC’s, and distributors
- •Drive sales customer interface supporting Wireless early adoption sites
- •Analyzing customer trends to provide quarterly customer reviews & well researched forecasts that will support the company’s business planning
- •Conducting wireless sales presentations at key customer sites within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Industrial, Utility and Commercial markets
- •Support relations with System Integrators & Wireless Providers – Cisco, Aruba, Apprion, HPS, Yokogawa, Emerson etc.
- •Drive the technical and commercial discussions during the purchase negotiation phase in order to bring the sale to a favorable close
- •Develop a strong degree of technical expertise within the team to boost the pipeline funnel
- •Drive the relationships with Honeywell inter-companies on connected enterprise projects and actively collaborate on technical presentations taking place with major O&G, Mining and Energy players
- •Work together with the HIS Strategic Marketing and Product Marketing to:
- o advise the company in terms of market size, growth rate and trends for identified products and as well provide competitive information for the Gulf portable gas detection segment
- o Identify and approach potential new verticals and associated customers in order to grow the business in the region (Mining, Energy, Water Treatment, environment…)
- o Maintain ongoing knowledge of the marketplace and competitor data, so that you are able to position Honeywell as the leading provider of portable gas detection sales
- o Understand / report on future customer needs and identify solutions that will further develop Honeywell’s capabilities
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
- •Extensive travel to support the team and visit customers within the MERTA region
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.