at I-Talent in
Purchase Manager Full time at I-Talent in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 16, 2021
Salary: AED 10,000
- Responsible for all activities relating to purchase with all suppliers.
- To ensure that the right quality of materials are purchased at competitive rates at the right time.
- To invite quotations, process orders, follow up with suppliers and ensure timely arrival of materials.
- Constantly be on the lookout for alternate suppliers for all raw materials.
- To source for alternate raw materials constantly with an objective to reduce cost without compromising on quality.
- Appraise the vendors’ performance on a monthly basis on all parameters, with particular emphasis on price, quality and service.
- Co-ordinate with the staff concerned internally on all issues relating to purchases/suppliers and to ensure all transactions including payments are handled smoothly.
- Adhere to the principles and policies of the Company for all purchase activities.
- Be responsible for all special assignments given from time to time.
- To be totally involved with the production department for product development particularly with reference to procurement of raw material.
- To achieve savings either in the procurement of raw materials by constantly negotiating with the suppliers without affecting the quality or by any other means.
- To assist Marketing in providing information regarding alternate raw materials which could be used for existing/new products.
- To submit monthly reports before 5th of every month as per the format attached.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement Online Alpha AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 5 Hours
AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months