Housekeeping Manager - Dubai
at UPFRONT HR in
Housekeeping Manager - Dubai Full time at UPFRONT HR in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 17, 2021
Our client is a stunning 5-star Hotel and Beach Resort & Spa located on a beautiful beach in Dubai.
As a Housekeeping Manager, you are responsible to manage and lead the team of the housekeeping operations towards achieving the departmental goals and objectives by ensuring that the standards of cleanliness and maintenance of the resort meet the requirements specified and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Plan the monthly roster of coordinators, senior supervisor and attendants.
- Monitor and guide new team member
- Coordinate and monitor Preventive Maintenance Program
- Plan and ensure the clearings of annual leave / public holiday are updated on a timely basis
- Carry out departmental induction for all trainees and housekeeping new team member
- Update the job descriptions for all direct subordinates as and when required
- Identify training needs for areas of improvement in the department
- Review and recommend more effective cleaning methods, materials and agents on a periodic basis
- Inspect personal grooming, uniform tidiness and cleanliness for the employees
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.