Legal Advisor / Counsel
at Tilal Investment in
Legal Advisor / Counsel Full time at Tilal Investment in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 14, 2021
The Legal Advisor will be responsible for providing legal advice in the best interest of Tilal ensuring adequate management of legal risks in contracts, negotiations, and legal proceedings. The role will be responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and internal corporate governance and government regulations.
· Provide legal advice and support to Compliance and Risk and other control functions within the business and on regulatory issues as they arise (AML, suspicious transaction reporting, investigations etc.)
· Monitor, assess and manage legal risks relating to all types of commercial, IT and outsourcing contracts by providing commercial and pragmatic solutions.
· Participate in the development of processes, policies, procedures, templates, and databases designed to reduce legal risk and increase Company’s efficiency.
· Draft, review and negotiate all legal documentation, market counterparty documentation including clearing agreements, business terms and confidentiality agreements.
· Review and analyze legal documentation to determine capacity and authority to enter into Master Agreements.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in legal and other central support functions (including privacy and finance).
- Attend meetings and calls with clients/vendors.
- Must have solid construction and dispute resolution experience.
· Compliance Management - The ability to supervise and observe the organization's conformity to various standards, procedures, rules and regulations.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Developing Your Executive Presence Skill ExpressAED 50
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Retail Analytics and Business Management Lead AcademyAED 45
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 10 Hours