at Al Raee Recruitment Services in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Communication Manager Full time at Al Raee Recruitment Services in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 7, 2021
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the full-time position of Communication Manager. The position reports directly to the Director, Marketing & Communications.
The Communication Manager will work as an integral member of the Marketing team responsible for the management of the communication output for KIC. This position collaborates college-wide with all departments to ensure the proper organization of communication, establish consistent messaging content, to achieve brand consistency, as well as the highest standards of excellence for external communication related to Khawarizmi International College. This is a full time position to begin on 15 March 2021.
- Manage media services which includes the development and preservation of professional relationships with members of the media, the prompt response to media inquiries, assisting and escorting reporters on campus, the tracking of media coverage concerning the college in print and online media outlets.
- Respond to crisis communication needs in collaboration with KIC Management.
- Write, edit and proofread college-wide publications according to the high end press standards, the KIC style and usage guide, as well as a working knowledge of grammar rules and punctuation.
- Write manuals that set forth and explain college procedures
- Write and edit content for all of the internal, external, promotional and visible materials produced by KIC, including the KIC Website and social media.
- Provide support to departments when writing press releases and advertising materials for special projects and events.
- Write and edit content to support major recruitment campaigns identified by the Director of Marketing and Communication.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Interview Preparation Skills For Salesperson Queen Mary AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Body Language as a Sales Tool Skill ExpressAED 50
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours