at Send it in
Sales Specialist Full time at Send it in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 21, 2021
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
- The person will be responsible for generating new sales and developing both B2C and B2B customers.
- Selling services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- The candidate should have previous experience in selling into companies operating within the UAE, must have an existing network of companies and decision maker level contacts, experience in logistics, airfreight, courier or shipping services or similar.
- Must be a hungry, incentivised sales person.
Establish And Maintain Good Relationships
- Establish and maintain good rapport with existing clients, new customers and back office management team;
- Represent the company in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times;
- Coordinate all legal, finance and administration matters between departments;
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Diploma in Sales Management Study 365AED 176
AED 1,151Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Marketing and Sales (Arabic) Harley OxfordAED 297
AED 470Duration: Upto 15 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom