Cybersecurity Solutions Consultant
at Omnix International in
Cybersecurity Solutions Consultant Full time at Omnix International in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 21, 2021
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of Cyber Security solutions offerings.
- Identify and understand customers’ business goals, operating objectives and requirements, and customize Cyber Security solutions to best meet their needs.
- Lead customer facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
- Project, Configuration and implementation of
- (SIEM) Security information and event management
- IBM, Splunk, LogRhythm
- Threat Intelligence
- Crowdstrike, RecordedFuture, Fireeye, Anamoli
- SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response)
- Palo Alto, Fortinet, IBM, Splunk, LogRhythm
- Network Access Control
- Forcescout, Pulsesecure
- Network Detection and Response
- Corelight, Fireeye, Lastline
- Communicate effectively when working with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Meeting with clients to clarify project dynamics, timelines, execution, planning, etc.
- Participates in sales calls and develops technical design
- Provides strategic feedback & input on presales activities
- Coordinates & provide enablement for the sales team.
- Coordinate with other departments on ongoing projects, bids, troubleshooting & any activity that might require his/her input
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on IT, Computing and Technology starting now.
Microsoft Access 2010: Essentials Study 365AED 101
AED 661Duration: Upto 6 Hours
Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator Global EdulinkAED 399
AED 2,596Duration: Upto 10 Hours
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom
SAP Success Factors E-LearnifyAED 1,286
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 60 Hours Live virtual classroom