Regional Marketing Manager (Hakuna/MENA)
at Hyperconnect in
Regional Marketing Manager (Hakuna/MENA) Full time at Hyperconnect in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 22, 2021
Hakuna Business Development team functions as a start-up itself within the company, where daily communication and decision-making process is practiced in a fast-paced manner on a day to day basis. As a Regional Marketing Manager you are responsible for acquiring users in the Arab region. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to the marketing team, advertising agencies, and other third parties in order to bring a project to success. A start-up and entrepreneurial by nature, you’re required to have a sharp, and analytical mindset.
\[This position is full time and based at our Dubai Office.
- Develop local marketing strategies with unique positioning based on clear understanding of the product and user
- Lead the project to acquire target user by exploring local marketing channels and agencies
- Act as the liaison among the marketing department, advertising agencies and other third parties
- Create and manage timelines and scope of work for creative productions
- Allocate and manage all marketing resource across all organic and paid media
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Marketing and Advertising Diploma 1TRAININGAED 136
AED 882Duration: Upto 30 Hours
Certified Online Marketing Executive Lead AcademyAED 55
AED 1,837Duration: Upto 26 Hours