at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Executive Assistant Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 23, 2021
This is a Contract Role through Manpower ME.
12 months renewable contract.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company; and handles information and details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares critical information to be used in projects, tasks, and daily assignments for use in discussions/meetings of internal executive leaders and their staff and key external stakeholders.
- Leads projects; including leadership team events and agendas; long-term executive calendar planning; and strategic planning.
- Master of time management to drive executive effectiveness. Seeks and uses understanding of Executive priorities to maximize time spent. Regularly manages executive calendars to ensure executives are focused on the highest priorities, including time for strategy and thinking.
- Works on complex problems of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of alternate solutions.
- Builds strong relationships up, across and downward in the organization.
- Reacts quickly with change and supports others through change management initiatives.
- Demonstrates unquestionable discretion on confidential information and details of a critical nature.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Medical Secretary Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 10 Hours
AED 1,151Duration: Upto 150 Hours