at Asite Solutions DMCC in
Senior Consultant Full time at Asite Solutions DMCC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on February 25, 2021
Asite - Dubai (UAE)
We need a Consultant to join our growing Professional Services team. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience of Cloud-based and Software as a Service implementations. The ideal candidate will bring a minimum of 6 years of experience to bear and be looking to make next step up in their career.
Successful candidates will be vibrant individuals with strong interpersonal skills who can work with our existing sales and professional services team in India, and with our channel partners globally to realise every opportunity for providing value to our customers. We expect an extraordinary attention to detail from all members of the Asite team.
- Lead or assist with new Asite customer implementation.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation
- Handling and managing client issues.
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Asite best practices
- Organising and occasionally leading training sessions.
- Liaising with various departments to meet client requirements.
- Creating documentation both for external and internal use.
- Identifying sales leads from current clients.
- Organise product/app releases client side.
- Scope solutions and deliver functional documentation to the Professional Services Manager.
- Business Process Analysis and mapping for clients’ Supply Chain interactions and requirements
- Work with the Professional Services Manager & Professional Services Director to develop a plan for making Asite a part of the client’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Asite can better serve our customers.
- Provide presentations to prospective clients
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals including completing project scoping
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AED 290Duration: Upto 25 Hours
Web Development Advanced Diploma Alpha AcademyAED 71
AED 1,396Duration: Upto 1 Days
SAP Success Factors E-LearnifyAED 1,286
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 60 Hours Live virtual classroom
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom