at Al Raee Recruitment Services in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 2, 2021
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Student Recruiter” The position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
The Student Recruiter will be responsible for College’s enrollment, retention and graduation goals, establishes and administers programs for recruiting students to College programs and therefore, is the key player in marketing the College and working with a variety of campus departments to achieve the students’ enrollment targets. This is a full time position, based in Abu Dhabi and to begin on 14th March 2021.
- Act as a first and continual point of contact for prospective students from inquiry through to the enrolment of new students at the college;
- Organize and conduct visits for prospective students, ensuring the maintenance of high-quality customer care at all times;
- Undertake regular and timely follow-up to all inquiries, visits, and applications to meet minimum response times
- Follow Admissions standardized procedures and contribute to the effective development of best practice in terms of operation and delivery;
- Be aware of our key messages and promises, and ensure these are consistently communicated to potential or existing students;
- Effectively manage the inquires database to achieve the enrollment targets
- Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Follow-up with students for any inquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls, and emails.
- Advise students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility, and costs involved.
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
- Assist the students to complete the enrolment forms.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
- Inform students about the courses offered and the tuition fees.
- Implement the recruitment strategies and enrolment plan to attract and enroll more students.
- Support the marketing team by participating in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs, and student feedback in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Liaise and build positive relationships with members of faculty and staff including the Senior Leadership Team and finance staff, and external stakeholders.
- Collects the Transfer of Credit (TOC’s) documents for new students and submit them to the admission and registration department
- Other duties determined necessary to maximize student enrollment and retention will be assigned.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.