Senior Associate Manager - Startup Programs
at Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority in
Senior Associate Manager - Startup Programs Full time at Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 10, 2021
- Help design & lead the incubator and accelerator programs for Dtec as well as soft landing programs for foreign startups.
- Create and develop incubation and acceleration related content.
- Deliver and execute the workshops, training, and presentations.
- Lead incubated/Accelerated teams throughout the entire program journey.
- Provide all necessary support, mentorship, and training to the startups.
- Lead all the entrepreneurship education initiatives for and on behalf of clients as necessary.
- Development of training workshop materials for internal and external programs liaising with 3rd party trainers, mentors, and educators as necessary.
- Support establishing a leading entrepreneurship training academy in the region.
- Review & evaluation of startup pitch decks, advising on investment recommendations.
- Interact with and support enrolled and graduated startups on a regular basis.
- Work with startups to develop their investors deck, their investment strategy and match suitable investors in the region and globally.
- Conduct research on innovation ecosystem and contribute to potential projects to stakeholders
- Conduct reporting for the Senior Investment manager, VP, and Senior Management.
- Work closely with other teams on developing and executing innovation aspects and scope of the project.
- Analyze the innovation and startup ecosystem and take ownership of ecosystem development mentorship, leading the communication with mentors, investors, and stakeholders.
- Establish and manage databases necessary for these programs.
- Institutionalize mentorship and develop sustainable mentor programs.
- Scout high quality startup locally and internationally.
- Develop key databases of startup, founders, mentors, etc..
- Build alliances with influencers in the ecosystem.
- Represent Dtec in conferences and external events, coordinate with marketing team as necessary.
- Support events and partnerships in establishing key innovation links to stakeholders.
- Build partnerships that result in sponsorship/event collaborations.
- Manage the outreach to community for events.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Management, Leadership and Business starting now.
Project Management Skills for Manager Course CloudAED 37
AED 1,224Duration: Upto 3 Hours
Supervisory Skills Queen Mary AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Certified Executive And Life Coach Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 15,000Duration: 1 Year Live virtual classroom