at Home Plus Homes Real Estate in
Job highlightsPosted on March 7, 2021
Job Description / Main Role:
The Property Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the company’s managed properties and has the following duties:
· Management and coordination of the leasing, property, business development, client (stakeholders) and tenant relationship, and facility management teams to ensure the properties are well maintained and enjoy high occupancy.
· Management of residential and commercial towers (Facilities, tenant issues, maintenance, etc.)
· Facility Management and acquisition and negotiation of contracts and quotations.
· Appointing appropriate service providers/ MEP companies to commercial and residential properties.
· Following up on a daily basis with administrative assistants with regards to contract renewals, expired contracts, returned cheques.
· Following up on a daily basis with the leasing agents – assisting and directing them with leads and inquiries.
· Following up on a daily basis with the property management consultant to ensure that all property management tasks are carried out efficiently.
· Reviewing rents in managed buildings and ensuring that rents are in line with the market and RERA.
· Scheduling and performing regular site visits for all managed properties.
· Support PM & Leasing team with any issues faced with government bodies
· Assisting the Managing Director with business proposals.
· Processing monthly reports for landlords of managed properties.
· Coordinating with the accounts department to ensure expense claims are issued every month.
· Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Update the rents as per RERA Index and market situation Requirements
· Oversee all aspects of commercial and residential inventory for leasing and rentals and liaise with maintenance contractors, security, municipality officials, leasing and rental agents, and tenants and buyers for appraisals, lease renewals, leasing, and disposition of vacant sites, property inspections, and site inspections.
· Responsible for Managing the Budget/Maintaining Records
· Applying marketing tools and tactics to get potential clients.
· Keeping updated with real estate market and properties to get information about market trends
· Develop business plans for the assigned property, those that suit customer needs
· Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
· Achieving maximum revenue on behalf of the landlord
· Marketing and promotion of properties using various means including working closely with the different agents.
· Supervising and liaising with maintenance contractors to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all building equipment.
· Ensuring an effective working relationship with the landlord and briefing the Real Estate Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
· Ensuring as far as possible that tenants’ complaints and concerns are attended with speedily and satisfactory
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.