Jr. Site Quantity Surveyor
at Amana in
Jr. Site Quantity Surveyor Full time at Amana in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 7, 2021
- Observes and learns the construction process by working at the site on daily basis.
- Assists in preparing the site daily/weekly reports by taking photographs and progress
- Understands the workflow on the site.
- Calculates the quantity of material required for ordering.
- Calculates the progress of Subcontractors for preparing Payment Certificates.
- Assists in reviewing and checking the issued Job Budget.
- Verifies the Material Requisition Forms (MRF) by making sure that the ordered items comply with contract specifications, correct HRC code is selected and ordered quantities are under the budgeted quantities.
- Assists in calculating and verifying the progress (either quantities or percentages) of the site to be used for BCWP and Client Billing.
- Calculates quantities based on the methods of measurement for variation orders required by the Client.
- Updates Variation Log and Sales Module in the applied ERP solution.
- Assists in the preparation of as-built quantification for re-measurement contracts as specified with contract.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.( at any Emirate )
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Business Basics Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 10 Hours
AED 9,477Duration: Upto 300 Hours
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 15,000Duration: 1 Year Live virtual classroom
Certified In Emotional Intelligence Specialist Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom