Contracts Manager / Sr. Contracts Administrator
at Amana in
Contracts Manager / Sr. Contracts Administrator Full time at Amana in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 7, 2021
- Responsible for the administration of contracts, disputes avoidance or resolution, claims preparation and risk mitigation. Trains and prepares Amana Employees for better preservation of Amana Rights.
- Manages Contracts Department for the preparation and adaptation of contractual best practices.
- Provides lessons learned for risk areas to be avoided in future contracts for implementation through all branches.
- Supervises the contract administration management within ACGL and takes corrective action when needed.
- Supervises involved stakeholders in the preparation of variations and claims, when required.
- Drafts contractual letters, reviews cost claims, supervises and initials the extension of time claims, when needed.
- Supervises the involved internal parties in extension of time claims preparation.
- Reviews and provides risk exposure from new tenders at pre award stage.
- Advises internal stakeholders in case of any anticipated contractual risk in the course of contracts execution and advises the appropriate methodology to avoid risk.
- In case disputes materialized, gets involved with involved internal stakeholders in their resolution.
- Provides “Lessons Learnt” concentrating on contractual risk items that affected the execution/cost of the project and the way they were dealt with, and others strategies that should have been implemented, in case the deployed strategies proved to be improper.
- Educates/trains project staff on the fundamentals of contracts.
- Liaises with the assigned lawyer/arbitrator in case any dispute was referred to litigation/arbitration as needed by legal team.
- Get acquainted with the applicable law of country of operation and applicable international rules and standards (e.g. FIDIC).
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Integrative Process - Sustainable Building Design Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Electrical Supervisor Training ExpressAED 51
AED 999Duration: Upto 5 Hours