Wi-Fi Specialist / Engineer
at Quesscorp Middle East in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 9, 2021
- 24x7 (during event) health & performance monitoring of the implemented Network (during event).
- 24x7 (during event) Incident Support via Phone / Email / Web, including Internal Incident/service Request logging.
- Providing single point of contact for incidents/request reported with NOC
- Perform the required level of responsibilities as defined in the Customer provided Security Handling Process.
- Participate in Improving process, tools, solutions e.g. quality of data in Service Management tools.
- Perform Incident Management as per agreed ITSM business process
- Logs incidents received through phone calls from authorized and identified Users of NOC services.
- Performing basic analysis of events, incidents and troubleshooting.
- Follow up with relevant parties (Tier 2 Support- Service Specialists, SOC, Field operations, Service providers etc.) for keeping up to date on approaching SLA deadlines.
- Co-ordination of on the ground activities and communication during crisis management.
- Report faults & co-ordinate with the Supplier in relation to faults related to the Tier 3 Vendor support.
- Co-ordination of maintenance activities with Stakeholders.
- Releasing Scheduling Reports to stakeholders e.g. Daily Service Report and other static reports as required (e.g. regular reports related to service performance measures).
- Participates in Change Management as per the agreed ITSM Business Process.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.