Principle Consultant UAE
at Honeywell in
Principle Consultant UAE Full time at Honeywell in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 10, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
- Design & shape application architecture ensuring that it meets performance requirements for Customer.
- Establish acceptance of designs with client Engineering team & end users. Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line and articulating the benefits & value to the customer.
- Establish single point of contact with key customer project and operations leadership to convey the design philosophy.
- Carry out detailed business process analysis with the customer up to the functional level.
- Lead an agile design in number of sprints with deep interactions with end users through workshops and prototyping.
- Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering and / or product development group.
- Regularly identify & communicate risk in the project and prepare mitigation plans.
- Share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, and with own / other disciplines.
- Communicate with internal team regarding technical issues, escalating these early in the project.
- Cultivating client relationships and driving revenue acquisition.
- Identify and communicate the product enhancement requests to Product Managers. Ensure right priority assigned to it within the organization.
- Ensure that applicable norms, common processes, standards, best practices, methodologies, lessons learned, and tools are being used within the MES community this to optimize quality, productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Learn Basics of Electricity Online Course GateAED 76
AED 833Duration: Upto 7 Hours
Project Management Oxford Home Study CollegeAED 353
AED 4,775Duration: 400 Hours