at Aspire - SEA in
Content Writer Full time at Aspire - SEA in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on February 26, 2021
Aspire is the #1 business neobank for modern businesses. With a mission to reinvent digital banking for SMEs, entrepreneurs, and a new generation of digital-savvy businesses, we are building a platform that offers what financial products our customers need, how they need it.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has successfully raised USD 40M from world-class investors and financial partners such as Y-combinator and others. It has partnered with leading financial firms like Visa and Transferwise to power its solutions. In 2020, we were awarded as the #1 Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Startup [Fintech] Award by TechNode Global ORIGIN Awards. Currently, we have ~100 employees from offices in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
You will be amazed and energized by the diverse backgrounds of our people. We are a team made up of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders and high-achievers who want to make an impact yet always collaborate and don’t take NO for an answer. We have high bars during our assessment process because we want to inspire and to be inspired by other teammates.
We are still expanding and hiring more top talent who are passionate about startups to join the journey of building a neobank to support the under-serviced SMEs and entrepreneurs.
About the role:
At Aspire, we pride ourselves on building an amazing team. We are in need of a Content Creator who will create compelling copy to help Aspire drive awareness as the #1 business Neobank in the market.
The right person takes initiative and has experience with digital publishing, generating traffic and leads for the business. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work to make a difference to your community with talented & motivated team members in a diverse, energetic workplace. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
What will you be doing?
- Create engaging and compelling content to support our content strategies with the goal of customer acquisition and growing our brand’s share of voice around relevant topics
- Content formats would include blog posts, press releases, newsletter, web pages, blog posts, and product copy
- You would also work closely with our design team to support the production of videos, graphics, infographics
- Analyze content performance and leverage results to optimize campaigns and content production
- Report content projects and results to the company on a monthly basis (eg. conversion and bounce rates)
What will you need?
- A penchant for words (with a focus on clarity) and a passion for fintech
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven work experience as a copywriter, journalist, or similar role (finance, startup, or technology experience is a plus)
- Experience leading data-driven content analysis, performance tracking, and reporting
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree or 2 - 4 years of equivalent work experience
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A chance to accelerate your careeer
- Great financial rewards
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.