at A Paul Software Systems Pvt Ltd in
Job highlightsPosted on February 17, 2021
A.Paul Software Systems Pvt Ltd (APSSL) formerly A.Paul Instruments Co (APIC) is a financially strong business with interests in Embedded Software, Automation and Railway Engineering Projects. The company has been growing at a CAGR of 170% for the last 3 years on the back of its high technology products.
APSSPL will continue with APIC’s vision of producing hi-tech electronics and complementing IT products in India using technology developed in-house or acquired through strategic tie-ups with reputed global partners.
The current focus of the company is in creating AI enabled Data Science Intensive IoT applications for the transport sector.
APSSPL designs, develops and manufactures IoT devices that make our life simple. It deploys GSM/GPRS, Lorawan and Wi-Fi based connected devices for the transport sector- majorly Trains and Buses- with an upcoming automotive components division.
Solutions developed by the company have hit headlines across the nation for their innovation and being game changers.
APSSPL has domain expertise in Linux OS customisation for multiple target devices, Mission Critical application development on Linux, Electronic Product Design meeting or exceeding EN/ IEC standards, Radio Frequency Products- all capable of leveraging the internet to create self-managing systems.
APSSPL is working on its “DIGI-AVTAR '' initiative to help leverage its expertise in electronic system design capabilities by developing avant-garde system management application and leveraging Data Sciences to extend its solutions.
Where Are We headed?
A.Paul envisions urbanization of the world's population will drive IoT driven Smart transport. By investing in Smart innovative people and technologies, A.Paul will continue to grow logarithmically.
Smarter transportation is the only sustainable way to accommodate a rapid urbanization that will see 50% of the world population inhabiting world cities. Connected and integrated city systems must become a rule rather than an exception to sustain this.
We understand this challenge. Our communication technologies help transportation become more intelligent and accessible. Our IoT devices assist governance bodies in extending more responsive services.
Our mission is to be global leaders in our chosen domain and seen as thought leaders nationally and globally.
We endeavour to attract and develop the best talent for sustainable growth and to build intimate relationships of enduring value.
We continue to track cutting-edge changes in technology and expand our knowledge and expertise to ensure currency.
You will be responsible for :
- Provide assistant support on technical issues to the Director, including the creation of technical proposals, presentations, follow up on technical programs within the company.
- Prepares response on the key issues raised by the Director related to day-to-day matters
- Preparing any other reports as and when needed by the Director;
- Planning, coordinating, and ensuring the Director’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Coordinating with Complexes / Department Entities to gather necessary information.
- Evaluate, review and interpret technical inquiries, and be able to provide recommendations at the appropriate level both existing and potential clients, as may be directed by the Director
- Overseeing key projects from the Director's office and being accountable for meeting the assigned project goals within the timelines.
- Conceptualising programs as well as coordinating and facilitating their implementation by working closely with the Business Units and Corporate Functions.
- Driving team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, catering, supply ordering, and other key logistics).
- Attending key senior leadership meetings and taking minutes. In conjunction with the leader, create agendas for these meetings, drive key actions, follow up with constituents, and circulate minutes
- Drafting reports, letters of solicitation, quotations & proposals; preparing and coordinating oral and written communication.
- Good at problem-solving
- Eye for details
- Quick at action
- Internet research excellence
- Should be well versed with all administrative activities and coordination with the management and junior staffs
- Should be quick, active & alert in handling multiple projects
- Creating and maintaining files and managing all important communications
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and Emails, should be internet savvy, handling social networking sites, Linkedin etc
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
What's on Offer?
- Role involving team management opportunities
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Join a market leader within Electronics
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.