Business Development Executive
at Brainquil in
Egypt - Cairo
Business Development Executive at Brainquil in Cairo
Job highlightsPosted on November 19, 2017
MAIN ROLE AND ACTIVITIES
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
4. Proposal writing and offering
5. Follow up on cash collection
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the brainquil's products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, purchase orders etc.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Abide by the organizational process structure
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to log their activities on the CRM system and provide feedback to management about what is and is not working.
Medical Insurance, Social Insurance